Saturday, May 7, 2011

Opening Day!!!

Today was the farmers market!!! I had a great time. Everyone was so nice! I can't wait until next Saturday to go back.

I sold 21 cinnamon rolls, 11 bags of cookies, 3 chocolate covered pretzel rods, and maybe 5 or 6 bags of chocolate covered pretzels. Made a pretty good profit.

There were a lot of people that were interested in the cinnamon rolls but couldn't have them because they needed to have something that was gluten free. So that is my new project this week. I need to figure out how to make gluten free cinnamon rolls!

I think I might be in the newspaper too!! I'm so excited. I'm going to contact them and find out if they are going to run an article about me, if so then I'll buy a copy and scan it to show you all.

There really isn't much else to share. I had a great day! It seemed like if I had someone standing at my booth then more and more people would come up to buy. Plus once someone was walking around with a cinnamon roll in their hands everyone would ask about it and come right over to me.



It feels really good to be making my own money for something I did. I really can't wait to go back next weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad it was a great experiance for you. I can't wait to see the article in the newspaper. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Krista I am soooo proud of you!!! Congratulations on the success :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO-HOO! I'm so excited for you Krista!!! It sounds like it was a great day!!!!!!!!! Keep up all the hard work mama :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeee! I'm SO proud of you! I absolutely knew you would be a success. :) And how exciting about the newspaper article! I hope it happens and we all get to see it~ Oh, and love the pictures as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! So glad that it went so well for you. Good Luck in the weeks to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting! You should be so proud of yourself. What a big thing to accomplish! You deserve the newspaper write-up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you Krista! I knew you'd be awesome! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete