Friday, April 29, 2011

Roses are beautiful

I miss my grandma. I think about her everyday. She used to do so much with my sister and I.

I remember whenever we would go over to her house she would have strawberries waiting for me and apples for my sister. She would take us up to heritage square to see all of the plays. She always had Cheetos on top of her fridge for when we got hungry and wanted to snack.Whenever we were in the car she would make sure to have radio Disney playing for us. Even when we got to the age where we hated listening to that radio station, we would listen to it with her. I remember when I was a little girl, I would walk to her house after school and she would always have a peanut butter and honey sandwich with a cherry coke waiting for me. We would sit on her back porch and I would tell her about my day while I ate.


She passed away in July of 2008. I miss her more than anything. She was such an amazing grandma. Its hard to imagine that I haven't seen her or heard her voice in so long. I wish I could hear her voice again.
I know the pictures are too wide but I want them to be big!



Grandma Rose I miss you. I hope you know I think about you all the time. I wish you could meet Anika. I know that she would love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment