Thursday, April 7, 2011

Serious Guilt!

I have been feeling so guilty that I haven't had a blog post in a few days. I have been so busy. I usually post when Anika is in bed but with the farmers market coming up soon I use all my free time to test recipes.

One of my awesome friends reminded me that it is quality not quantity.

I made blueberry muffins the other night, they turned out okay, but needed more sugar. Then, last night we had broccoli soup, it was pretty good. Tonight, we had an amazing dinner, vegan pot pie. I have never really had a pot pie but I will be making this a lot more often! Unfortunately I don't have pictures for any of these. Bad blogger!

Unfortunately, I don't have much time tonight either. I'm still here!! Just really busy. I hope I can post a recipe soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment