Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Adventure!

I have fallen in love. We've been on and off over the years but we've decided to take the next step.

I feel so dorky writing that. But I think its funny.

I'm in love with baking. I have so many 'fans' that are constantly telling me that I need to open a bakery. Unfortunately that's not in the cards right now. So last night my husband suggested I sell at my local farmers market. Now why didn't I think of that... It's the perfect opportunity!! 

I seriously can't wait!!!

Now I just have to decide what to sell. So far I have decided on cinnamon rolls, chocolate covered pretzels, breads, muffins, and cookies.

I'm pretty sure its all I'm going to be thinking about for the next month.

I can't have a post without pictures. So I'll post pictures of some things I will be selling.







What type of baked goods would you buy at a farmers market?

2 comments:

  1. Is it crazy that I want to drive all the way where you live to buy our baked goods?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... those look delish!
    Maybe try making some bags of bite size stuff. You know, like brownie bites or cake balls.

    ReplyDelete