Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Header!

Isn't it lovely?!?! My little model. She's not big on smiling though.

My previous one was pretty. But what does a flower have to do with what I'm writing about? Absolutely nothing!


So my dear friend Abby, who has a great blog by the way, said she would photo shop one for me! Isn't she the greatest!

So Anika and I had a photo shoot!








It only lasted about 20 minutes, after she ate the flour and sat with it in her mouth for a while she didn't even want to go near the sheet. At least we got some good ones!

3 comments:

  1. It looks incredible!!!!! I LOVE IT! And you couldn't have chosen a more adorable model~ ;) It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your little model is GORGEOUS!! I love the header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look and Anika is an adorable model!

    ReplyDelete