Monday, March 21, 2011

"Spaghetti."

Spaghetti is a term that is used quite often in my house. I'll give you a little example.

While eating dinner.

Me: "Sweetie, we need to go grocery shopping soon, what would you like to eat for dinner next week? We don't really have anything left in our fridge. When I was younger I babysat for a family that had the coolest fridge I had ever seen. The parents went to a Blue October Concert once and asked me to babysit. We went and played in the cat tails while they were out. My friends and I used to do that a lot, play in the cat tails. Our favorite time was in the winter, the creek would freeze over and we would play hockey on it with our friends hockey sticks. They also liked fish a lot, had at least two fish tanks in their house. I need to see my friend Ashley, she is in the army and is moving to Alaska soon. Could you imagine living in Alaska. I wonder how cold it gets. We should watch The Proposal tonight, I really like that movie." 

Gabe: "I don't know what I want to eat for dinner next week. What about hockey and Alaska???"

Me: "Spaghetti."

I know its not a picture of spaghetti, but her face is covered in spaghetti, and its so cute!



In middle school, we had a speaker. She was telling us all about the birds and the bees. Telling us that we should wait to have sex because when its the right time we will see fireworks. All that jazz. Then she told us that men were like waffles and women were like spaghetti.

It sounds kind of weird. How are men like waffles and women like spaghetti?

This should explain a lot of it.

My husband is very much a waffle. And I am 100% spaghetti. My poor husband has no idea what I am talking about half the time. Well, he figures it out once I break it down for him.

Do you find this to be true? And since I'm sure all of my readers are women, are you spaghetti?

1 comment:

  1. I am huge pile of spaghetti! Zack just shakes his head and pretends to understand me half the time.

    ReplyDelete